Monday, January 1, 2007

1st one.....why do i blog?


ok....this is for people who know me....i should say there aren't many who know me well...perhaps becoz me an Aquarian(leave that for some other time..) i blog to get over things....some which r too irrelevant to remember for a long time or some to relevant to forget....both r equally important in my case. another reason for blogging is probably to get over loneliness.....although we r always surrounded by people....there aren't many who understand us well...as much as we would like them to...will try to associate myself with people who r on my wavelength so as to say...(that wavelength keeps on vibrating..)
Another simple reason i will use this 4 is....research has shown that writing is better than speaking when we are tryin to express our feelings...

For those of u who dont know me......This is a boy from vasai(suburb of mumbai)...who is too introverted at times..too much thinking sometimes....passionate about all kinds of outdoor sports.....old school stuff...i dont like xbox,psp....although i spend lot of time playing games on pc i would anytime swap that for playing outdoor with my friends or anyone for that matter.

Damn this sounds like a profile on social networking site...anyway i will keep this short.I study biotechnology(last yr right now)....this will be a simple blog of all things which seem fascinating to me...life for me generally revolves around the 5 hr journey i take everyday to reach college(belapur)and ofcourse family....home...old school(for 20 yr old i rarely venture out)....and very few friends.....also i will mostly edit stuff i come across in books,net,etc.and post here.ok nxt entry probably tommorrow... for now..everyone this is a beginning of an era...at least i hope so....may 2007 be a great year for me...and for those who read this :)

I have learned that having a positive attitude and planning each day helps a lot rather than worrying about things i cannot change.

No comments: